What I'm Reading

  • At Face Value
  • Dark Gold
  • Suite Scarlett [E-book]

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Currently Reading: Deadly Little Secret

I think I'm going to continue these posts, at least for the YA books I read.
Link goes to Goodreads.

Book:Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

What I'm Thinking Now:

I haven't even reached the 100th page (okay, I'm on page ninety-eight, but who cares?) and I already know who the bad guy/stalker/whatever is. :/ I don't like it when it's that easy to figure something out about a book. Maybe it's predictable to me because I've read the author's Blue is for Nightmares series so I know what to look for (maybe? Has anyone else found this?).

I'm going to finish the book, especially since it has been a pretty quick read thus far, but right now I'm a bit unhappy with the story.

On the bright side, Wes and Kimmie are hilarious. I'm really falling for them, I think. Camelia's parents are a bit predictable, but I still like them anyway. Camelia is a pretty solid character so far, as well. We'll see how everything pans out.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)